Google Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We are experiencing technical difficulties

I've been a little bored with the appearance of my blog lately. There are some snap dandy looking blogs out there but mine is just, sort of, well, blah. Why not kick it up a notch and *gasp* try a different template. Whoa Nelly! What was I thinking?


At least I was smart enough to take Blogger's advice and "back-up my template." I tried installing a new template and reinstalling my widgets. HTML heh, heh, heh, how hard could it be?

I honestly don't know where I went wrong. There were widgets everywhere, my header appeared twice and my nav bar was MIA.

Thank goodness I backed up! After losing my entire blog and reinstalling it I am finally back at my old comfy look.

You know the saying: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Or should it be: if at first you don't succeed make sure you mess up so badly that you don't recognize the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment